Tuesday 25 March 2008

Lazy Tuesday Blogging

No time tonight to do anything that requires any thought at all.

Which of course means a quiz or two.

So first up if you, for one reason or another that isn't terribly clear, found yourself stranded on the moon what would be your chances of survival?

70%


However if you fancy a real challenge you could always find out how many 5 year olds you could take on at a time in a bit of rough and tumble.

10



Which of course is nonsense. Knowing the five year olds I do if there were more than three you would probably be better off taking your chances alone in an inhospitable environment. Which is pretty much where I came in.

Oh and please do let me know your result(s) if you decide to play.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five year olds these days probably have knives and a mobile phone to call all their mates along as well.

Crushed said...

Well, the Moon it seems, is not a place for me. 40% :(

Liz Hinds said...

12 5-year-olds (I lied).

18% and F in the moon challenge. Guess I'd better stick to betaing up 5-year-olds.

jams o donnell said...

I'm knackered on the Moon but I can take on 25 five year olds! Woohoo!