Thursday 13 September 2007

Black Dog - for one night only.



Looks like WSC’s black dog will be coming to visit me on the 26th November when I won’t be able to afford to pay £125.00 (assuming I won in the ticket allocation ballot) to watch the one off reunion performance by Led Zeppelin to be held at the Millennium White Elephant.

The concert is a memorial to Ahmet Ertegun the founder of Atlantic Records and an original mentor to the Zep who died last year.

Singer Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones will be joined on drums by the extraordinarily talented Jason Bonham son of the late drummer John who died in 1980.

The concert will also feature the talents of other also rans like Pete Townshend, Bill Wyman and Paolo Nutini.

Actually I think if I had the choice I would rather have seen the Genesis reunion concert but one would have been as likely as the other.

Wonder if Rolf will help out with any of the lesser known songs?

No comments: