It’s nice to know that irrespective of all the criticism levelled at the ‘kids’ they are as creative and imaginative with their well turned phraseology as I remember being.
1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two other sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
2. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a tumble dryer.
3. The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
4. McMurphy fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a paper bag filled with vegetable soup.
5. Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.
6. Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the centre
7. Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.
More to follow...