Tuesday 26 February 2008

Housekeeping / Last call and a MIA?


A quick post tonight.

First of all and following up on a post I did a few weeks ago, this really must serve as a last call for any other bloggers out there who share the RL birthday, or indeed a blog birthday, of the 29th Feb. As previously mentioned I had hoped to do a bit of linking amongst those similarly afflicted. However it does seem that I am ploughing a bit of a lone furrow on this.

Possibly of greater importance though seems to be the fact that my link to Kate, Lewisham's favourite daughter, no longer works. Does anyone know if she has departed from the field of play.

It would be a shame as I have always found her to be a good visitor and commenter.

1 comment:

James Higham said...

On Kate I fear so - the council probably has her out now. Andrew K Brown might know.