Monday 27 August 2007

The monsters have it



Thank you to all of the fellow travellers who commented on the avatar change. I think that the general consensus of opinion was to switch from the helmet to the monster so that’s what I have done.

It’s probably an exercise in the same old bollocks pretending to be new by way of a slight change of packaging and demeanour. Any suggestions on other recent examples of this?

Special thanks to Ian P for introducing a level of erudition to this blog through his comment and indeed the lesson for some of us on the use of the 'special characters' that are available.

G

4 comments:

James Higham said...

At first I was horrified but now see the need. Could you get Grendel eating some men perhaps?

Daily Referendum said...

I'll change your pick on my blog shortly. I would also like to say thanks for dropping by so often. You are always welcome.

Regards

Steve

CFD Ed said...

Now didn't someone change their logo to a scribbled tree…

The monster has ‘character’

Kristee said...

I noticed when you changed and well not wanting to offend or anything but that creature is freaky scary. Does it really reflect your persona?

I understand the need for change...just did it myself recently. My avatar will be next.

Have a great week! :)
Kristee