Thursday 29 March 2007

Blimey


Hello and welcome.

Although I do read quite a few blogs I had never intended on having one of my own. I was reading Guido a few nights ago and had the sudden urge to contribute on a couple of issues that were being discussed. Rather than posting as an anonymous contributor I thought I would get a name to post under. However due to my technical ineptitude I ended up creating a blog. I'm not entirely sure how it happened but it was a blog all the same.

My cursor hovered over the delete blog button for a good few moments but I thought what the hell, I may as well have a go.

The next thought was what exactly can I blog about. I thoroughly enjoy political discussions, football discussions, ranting on about the quality of children's television programmes, oh and as I work in the NHS talking about work can be fun too. Of course none of these areas are exactly new in the world of blogging and I doubt that I would bring any new perspectives to light.

Again my cursor hovered over the delete button for a good few moments but I again thought what the hell, I may as well have a go.

So lets see what happens.....

G

No comments: